Tuesday 27 October 2015

piCture pOlish - In love with Paris

I'm totally in love with piCture pOlish's Paris.  It's part of their scatter holo range and it's another beauty.  It's a soft red, almost a pinkish-beigish-red (if that's possible) and with the gorgeous white/silver flecks and not to mention the subtle holos that just make you fall deeply in love with Paris.  


For those who know me will know that I got engaged in Paris, ah l'amour...
It's been almost 4 years later and our first wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks (wow has time flown!).  Another reason why I have a spot for this polish xx


I paired this with a stamp from the large stamping plates from Fun2, this design can be found on plate MJ-VI and Konad Stamping Polish in White.   

I also recently purchased the Uber Chic XL Soft & Sticky stamper, just wow!  I will write up a blog on that to come, but you can find other reviews.  I purchased mine after seeing Copycat Claws blog review on the XL Stamper.  Call it an impulse buy, but I just had to have it! And let me just say, it's a amazing!


On my pinkie, I have OPI - Alpine Snow.  As always I've used Poshé top coat.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having an amazing day!







0 comments:

Post a Comment