Saturday 22 December 2012

Red Hot Leopard Spots

Hello Lovelies

The Mani you see today was inspired while I was waiting at the car wash.  Goes to show inspiration can come anywhere, anytime.  I saw a lady in car wash next to mine wearing red jeans and a grey singlet with leopard print with matching red spots.  I used this as an inspiration for an accent finger and I knew exactly which red to use too.

I used Zoya Rekha, on the accent nail I used China Glaze Pelican Grey and leopard print from image plate BM-221 from the second Bundle Monster series.


Hope you like it.  I'm constantly looking out for more nail art inspirations.

xx Karen

2 comments:

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

I love this! From the colors to the print, everything about it looks great.

Unknown said...

Thank You!! :)

Post a Comment