Friday 13 July 2012

Summer Challenge Day 28 - Summer Chevrons

Hi ya lovelies.  I want to start off by saying that this is actual my second attempt at this design.  The first... not so pretty.  Needed to sleep on it, then came up with this one.  I really like the idea behind it. I used a nail tip design and stamped them twice meeting at the top of my nail to form a "V" for the chevron.  It's sort of a variation to a French Tip.  What do you think?




Here is the image I used and the first half to the chevron.






Here is the final design with the other side of the chevron added.  So what do you think?
The base colour used was Ulta3 in Watermelon which I think is a beautiful summer peach colour, maybe they should have called it Peach...  The image is from Bundle Monster plate BM18


Thanks for stopping by. 
Please leave a comment down below, I love hearing your thoughts and comments.

xx Karen

Next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment