Wednesday 11 July 2012

Summer Challenge Day 26 - Euro 2012 Football (Soccer!)

Hey Everyone.  Let me warn you now, not having much lunch lately with the Challenge, this one started out with so much potential but quickly all went down hill.  I had a really good idea of a flaming soccer ball... what I got was a globby mess.  But if you can look past that, I actually don't mind the rest of the design.  I was going for a impressionist feel for the green field and lines.  Then the flaming soccer ball glob of gooey mess... It also reminds me how much I really need to get another green polish.


Colours used was Ulta3 Lagoon and Bundle Monster Image plates BM-312 (flaming ball) and BM-316 (lines)


I hope you can see what I was trying to achieve here.
Thanks for looking, see you next time.  I promise the next one is heaps better!


xx Karen

Next...
Day 28 - Independence Day (Stars & Stripes)



Hi again,  just thought i needed to add a disclaimer here... I toyed with the idea of leaving these last two posts out.  I didn't like them one bit, but felt I still needed to share them.  I guess what I'm trying to show (and using my own fails as an example) that no one is perfect.  It's all part of the fun of nail art.
xKaren

0 comments:

Post a Comment