Sunday 8 July 2012

Summer Challenge Day 22 - Wimbledon

Hello Everyone.  Wimbledon finals are already here! oh my I'm soooo far behind on this summer challenge.  Despite that I'm still really enjoying the challenge,  I just need to work on my time management.  So please, I want to apologise to all of you who are following the challenge and every now and then this person (me...) pops up an old theme.  Sorry.

Now the Wimbledon tennis tournament traditionally have green and purple, and the players traditionally wear white.  So I've used the darkest green i have, OPI's Mermaids Tears and paired that with OPI's A Grape Fit! I thought these two colours (although not the same as the dark purple and green) complimented very well.   And finished the design off with Bundle Monster image plate BM-310 from the new set.  I thought this design reflected the Classique English theme.

Anyway, enough talk here it is...
Colours used:
OPI Mermaids Tears (green)
OPI A Grape Fit! (purple)
Image Plate BM-310




Well I hope you like this design.  Looking forward to the next one.

xx Karen

Next...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment