Friday 1 June 2012

Summer Challenge - First Timer

Hiii,

I'm excited to be announcing that i'll be (trying) to participate in my very first nail challenge.  I've seen a lot of these on the blog sites and thought I'd give this a go.  I think I've probably chosen a very difficult challenge for my first, since there are soooo many days in this challenge.  But I'm up for it, I'm excited, and I've got some ground to make up.

Despite that it's actually heading into winter here in the Southern Hemisphere, I like the idea of this and will give it go. The Summer Challenge is already up and running and in to it's 9th day, so it may take me a little longer to get to speed with the rest of the challengers.  I've sent my request here which includes all the details and a list of the challenges to come and their corresponding dates.

So now the challenge begins...



I want to say a thank you to A Girl and Her Polish, it was on her blog that I came across this challenge and gave me the inspiration to give it a go :) Thank You! xx

I'll be tagging all these with #Summer Challenge

Hope you follow me along my challenge.  Later m'lovies

xKaren

0 comments:

Post a Comment